The beautiful face behind the blog The Relentless Builder gave me a delightful surprise by nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am truly flattered. Thank you. Thanking the blogger who was kind enough to nominate you is one of the rules. The rest of the rules are as follows:
The Fine Print1. Thank and link back to the giver.
2. Answer the giver’s questions
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
4. Ask 5 questions for the nominees to answer
5. Post it on your blog
The 5 (surprisingly difficult) questions posed to me by The Relentless Builder
1. Who is one person you’d like to meet and why?
I am drawing a complete blank here….. maybe Margaret Thatcher. It would be nice to have a chat with a woman who broke new ground.
2. What was your fantasy *dream job* as a child?
As a child I had an overactive imagination lol! That’s the only explanation/disclaimer I can offer for the fact that while growing up in the backend of nowhere where dancing was something you watched people do on TV or when they were really drunk, I was totally convinced I could make a career of it as a ballerina.
3. Place in order of priority – Husband/Wife, Children, Father, Mother, Best Friend, Work, Church.
This one is relatively easy because both my parents are deceased and I am neither married nor a mother. I’m cheating I know LOL. The very easy answer is therefore:
a. Church is not really a priority for me but God is. He must come first in all things.
b. Work. I know I know. I’m a workaholic. It’s awful. I will fix this order of priorities in due course.
c. Siblings in lieu of children. These not-so-little buggers drive me wild but I love them.
4. Have you ever been broken-hearted? When and How?
Of course. Cheating boyfriend *yawn* You’ve definitely heard that story before so I wont bore you with it
5. Let’s dream a little…. Describe your ideal other half and how he will pop /popped the question.
Gosh…. just play the ominous music here because this feels like that flickering light in that horror movie that you must bust your chops running from not walking towards.
Suffice it to say I am curious to see how the man who marries me will pop the question. Let’s be curious together 🙂 . OK. Done. Thank you. *runs*
1. What’s the one thing that can put you off any person even if you don’t know them?
2. Are you a feminist and why?
3. What do you consider a treat food wise?
4. Do you vote?
5. Do you always wear matching underwear?
All done…..fade to darkness….THE END